DescriptionPrevent school or nursery aged children being embarrassed by wearing training pants - they look just like normal pants once on. These training pants are specially shaped for boys, ensuring a great fit and maximum effectiveness - ideal for promoting independence. The water resistant layer allows children to feel wetness while minimising accidents, and the soft, elasticated waist makes them comfy to wear
Fit and features
- Pull-up style
- Designed especially for boys with extra absorbency allowed to the front
- Water resistant layer and inner pad for super absorbency
- Small size suitable for 11-13kg (Waist 41-55cm Hip 54cm Leg opening 26cm)
- Medium size suitable for 13-16kg (Waist 43-57cm Hip 56cm Leg opening 27cm)
- Large size suitable for 16-19kg (Waist 45-59cm Hip 56cm Leg opening 28cm)
- Outer and inner: 100% Cotton (meaning pure cotton next to skin)
- Wadding: 100% Polyester
- Inner barrier: 100% PVC
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- 2 per pack
- One each of white & blue
|Free Standard Delivery*||FREE||3-5 working days|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.00||1 working day*|
|Saturday Delivery||£8.50||From 1 working day*|
|Sunday Delivery||£8.50||From 1 working day*|
*Free Standard Delivery to all UK addresses, including Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, ISle of Scilly and The Isle of Man.
*Next Day orders must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, please allow one extra business day for orders placed after this time.
*Saturday and Sunday orders must be placed by 3pm Friday.
Click here for further information >
For you to be guaranteed a full refund please ensure that the items returned are not worn, damaged or altered and have their swing tags attached. We regret they may not be accepted back if they are not in perfect condition.
You may also return items to any of our JoJo stores.
Want to review 2-Pack Boys' Training Pants?
Write Your Own Review
Terms and Conditions of placing a review on the JoJo website.
- 1. Please confirm that you have written the text submitted yourself or that you have permission from the person who has written it. Please don't copy any text which might be the copyright of someone else.
- 2. Please agree that we may use your review on our site and very possibly in our catalogues or emails if relevant. If we do use the review in our text we will reduce your name to initials so you retain confidentiality.
- 3. It is important that you understand that we may refuse to use the review without explanation to you.
- 4. We will print good and bad reviews without limitation where we feel they are of interest to our site visitors, but we will remove reviews which contain obscene or inappropriate language or content.
- 5. Reviews which appear not to be true are unlikely to get published, as might reviews which we consider confusing to our site visitors. So please try to be clear and concise.
Laura Tenison & the JoJo Marketing Team