TIPS FOR YOUR HOSPITAL BAG
1. Consider packing two separate hospital bags - one or you and one for your baby. In the midst of a tiring labour, it'll save you rooting around amongst a pile of sleepsuits and blankets for that hairband you're SURE you packed.
2. Pop your baby's first outfit in a clear bag and label it, making it really easy to find.
3. Take plenty of snacks - if you get admitted at night, you probably won't get fed until the next day.
4. Don't forget to pack some essentials for your partner - a change of clothes and a toothbrush will help them feel a bit fresher after a long night.
5. Bring a plastic bag to put your dirty clothes in.
6. Don't underestimate the amount of spare knickers to bring!
To give you a helping hand, we've put together a checklist for your hospital bag - simply print it out and tick off the items as you pack your bag, helping to make sure you don't forget any essentials! You can download and print our hospital bag checklist here.