A perfect sun hat to swim in, ideal for fair children who risk burning their heads.
Great sun protection hat. UPF 50+ Provides 98% UVA and UVB protection from the sun. Sun hat with a long flap at the back to help protect little necks from burning, and a snug elasticated fit.
- Co-ordinate with our quick drying one or two piece UV sunsuits
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra® Elastane
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Hats designed to British Safety Standards BS8466 and EN-13758-2
- Sun exposure causes skin damage. Young children are particularly at risk of sunburn because of their delicate skin, babies are especially vulnerable
- Sunburn during childhood can lead to skin cancer later in life - keep babies out of the sun
- Hats cover heads and nape of necks plus help protect eyes from glare
- We would also recommend our JoJo sunglasses which offer maximum UV 400, UVA and UVB protection for your child's eyes
- Please note that only covered areas are protected. We recommend a high factor sunscreen is used, especially on any exposed parts of your child