A perfect sun hat to swim in, ideal for fair children who risk burning their heads.
Sun hat with a long flap at the back to help protect little necks from burning.
- UPF 50+ (98% effective at blocking UVA rays)
- Snug elasticated fit
- Cheerful colours make children easier to spot
- Co-ordinate with our quick drying one or two piece UV sunsuits
- Garments designed to British Safety Standard EN 13758-2
- Hats cover heads and nape of necks plus help protect eyes from glare
- Please note that only covered areas are protected
- We recommend a high factor sunscreen is used, especially on any exposed parts of your child
- We would also recommend our JoJo sunglasses which offer maximum UV 400, UVA and UVB protection for your child's eyes
- Sun exposure causes skin damage. Young children are particularly at risk of sunburn because of their delicate skin, babies are especially vulnerable
- Sunburn during childhood can lead to skin cancer later in life - keep babies out of the sun
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra® Elastane
- Machine washable at 30 degrees