Used widely in maternity wards and at home by babies in France, the Cocoonababy® nest is now available in the UK.
Cocoonababy® is an ergonomic cocoon for use by your baby whenever he or she needs to sleep. Comfortably positioned in a natural, semi-foetal position, your baby has the same sense of well-being as when in the womb. The Cocoonababy® offers babies the ideal environment for their all-round development and a sound sleep. It helps to limit startle reflex, the appearance of flat head and helps reduce gastric reflux. The Cocoonababy helps to:
- Improve the quality and length of the child's sleep
- Reduce the involuntary jerky movements which wake your baby with a start and make them cry (startle of Moro reflex)
- Reduce gastric reflux
- Limit the risk of flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly)
- Use from birth (2.8 kg/6 lb 3oz) to around 3-4 months
- Dimensions 69 x 40 x 19cms (l x w x h)