So cute! Buy two as sun hats do go wandering.
Sweet baby sun hat to match our rompers with contrast Breton stripes in the crown and plain brim plus ties to fasten. A sun hat is a great way to protect babies and children's faces and necks from the sun. Always encourage your child to wear a sun hat. We offer different designs, some sun hats with ties, some without for you to choose the style you prefer or the one that will stay on your baby's head.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Hats designed to British Safety Standards BS8466 and EN-13758-2
- Sun exposure causes skin damage. Young children are particularly at risk of sunburn because of their delicate skin, babies are especially vulnerable
- Sunburn during childhood can lead to skin cancer later in life - keep babies out of the sun
- Hats cover heads and nape of necks plus help protect eyes from glare
- We would also recommend our JoJo sunglasses which offer maximum UV 400, UVA and UVB protection for your child's eyes
- We recommend a high factor sunscreen is used, especially on any exposed parts of your child
- Protection offered by this item may be reduced with use, or if stretched or wet