All new - and due to popular demand - just the tops from sun protection suits to co-ordinate with other swimwear for bigger kids.
New rash vests offer a more grown up take on sun protection. UPF 50+ Provides 98% UVA and UVB protection from the sun.
- These UV tops are great for swimming and playing in the sun but always make sure your child is not burning. Lightweight, comfortable and quick drying nylon fabric sunsuit with appliqués to the front and zip back opening
- Our cheerful colours make it simpler to keep an eye on your youngsters while they're having fun
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Elastane
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Garments designed to British Safety Standard EN 13758-2
- Sun exposure causes skin damage. Young children are particularly at risk of sunburn because of their delicate skin, babies are especially vulnerable
- Sunburn during childhood can lead to skin cancer later in life - keep babies out of the sun
- Please note that only covered areas are protected. We recommend a high factor sunscreen is used, especially on any exposed parts of your child
- Protection offered by this item may be reduced with use, or if stretched or wet
Please note the picture in our catalogue is the incorrect colour for the red colourway. The body of this style is red as pictured above and not navy as pictured in the catalogue.