A trainer seat style swim float is a great way to get your toddler into the water.
Buoyancy aid to encourage children to be happy in the water. Integral shaped seat, attached to two interconnecting inflatable rings with safety valves.
- Offers support to the back, neck and chest
- For children 2-3yrs
- Ensure your child is 2-3 years (15kg to 18kg) and a confident sitter before using the swim float
- Buoyant aid for swimming instruction class A - To introduce the wearer to water, passive user - according to British Safety Standard EN 13138-1
- Will not protect against drowning
- Use only under constant supervision, always remain within reach
- Store in cool dry conditions, out of sunlight