DescriptionWhen you are unsure of the cleanliness of a restaurant table or just want a clean surface to eat off at home, use the Tiny Diner Place Mat, a large flexible mat with a built in scoop to catch food that falls between the table and child.
Fit and features
- Suction cups to keep it secure
- Provides a safe, clean eating surface
- Rolls up after use, making it ideal for travel
- PVC and latex free
- 30 x 45cm
- On uneven tables, or tables with a very deep wood grain the mat may not adhere fully
|Free Standard Delivery*||FREE||3-5 working days|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.00||1 working day*|
|Saturday Delivery||£8.50||From 1 working day*|
|Sunday Delivery||£8.50||From 1 working day*|
*Free Standard Delivery to all UK addresses, including Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, ISle of Scilly and The Isle of Man.
*Next Day orders must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, please allow one extra business day for orders placed after this time.
*Saturday and Sunday orders must be placed by 3pm Friday.
Click here for further information >
For you to be guaranteed a full refund please ensure that the items returned are not worn, damaged or altered and have their swing tags attached. We regret they may not be accepted back if they are not in perfect condition.
You may also return items to any of our JoJo stores.
Want to review Tiny Diner Place Mat?
Write Your Own Review
Terms and Conditions of placing a review on the JoJo website.
- 1. Please confirm that you have written the text submitted yourself or that you have permission from the person who has written it. Please don't copy any text which might be the copyright of someone else.
- 2. Please agree that we may use your review on our site and very possibly in our catalogues or emails if relevant. If we do use the review in our text we will reduce your name to initials so you retain confidentiality.
- 3. It is important that you understand that we may refuse to use the review without explanation to you.
- 4. We will print good and bad reviews without limitation where we feel they are of interest to our site visitors, but we will remove reviews which contain obscene or inappropriate language or content.
- 5. Reviews which appear not to be true are unlikely to get published, as might reviews which we consider confusing to our site visitors. So please try to be clear and concise.
Laura Tenison & the JoJo Marketing Team