As much as we loved our elf on the shelf, Christmas trinkets draped in tinsel and the odd cranberry scented candle dotted around, there’s no better feeling than hitting refresh and starting the year with a new home design. One insta-worthy trend we think is a great place to start is the shelf (or #shelfie). So, today on the Little Extras blog we’re sharing some shelf-spiration for switching up your child’s bedroom and positioning those new toys and books in the most stylish way possible. We’d love to see your finished designs using the hashtag #JoJoShelfie.
1. Purchase the JoJo Shallow Cubby Shelf - Shop here.
2. Choose your theme - this could be a colour, animal, landscape or anything else you can group!
3. Select a few items that fit within that theme - depending on the size and number of shelves you'll be decorating, you can add as much or little as you like to decorate each one.
4. Decide on the order - will everything be colour co-ordinated, in height order, or grouped by type?
5. Add some simple décor around the shelf to expand on your theme even more.