1. The Mog competition can be entered between 7th – 21 st September 2020, any entries after
this date will not be included.
2. 6 prizes are available, winners will be selected after the end date and will be contacted on
3. To claim your prize you must reply within 28 days with your address details.
4. There are no cash or product alternatives.
5. Please note delivery of the gift bundles may be delayed.
6. Prizes are subject to change.
7. This competition is only open to UK entrants and you must use the tag and hashtag indicated
8. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1
London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF and JoJo Maman Bebe JoJo House Cloisters
Business Centre 8 Battersea Park Road, London, SW8 4BG.
9. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and JoJo
Maman BéBé (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate
families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
10. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the
11. How to enter: pick up a colouring in sheet of MOG in store or online at:
www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/mogthecat, colour it in and ask an adult to share your picture
on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #MogAtJoJo
12. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on Monday 7 th September 2020.
13. The closing date for entries is 12pm on Monday 21 st September 2020. No entries received
after this date will be accepted.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Only one entry allowed per household.
16. The prize is: 1 x first prize of 1 x Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to the Z-Arts
immersive exhibition in Manchester ( https://www.z-arts.org/events/tiger-and-mog/ ), with 1
x overnight stay at Novotel Hotel for this visit, staying in a family room on a room-only basis,
subject to availability. The first prize also includes a £100 JoJo voucher and a Mog book
bundle comprising 10 books from the Mog collection. The Novotel stay must take place
before 21 st September 2021. 5 x runners up will each receive a family ticket to the Z-Arts
immersive exhibition, a £10 JoJo voucher and a Judith Kerr book bundle comprising of 4
Judith Kerr books. Travel to the exhibition will be at the winners’ own expense.
17. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is
given as to the quality of the prize.
18. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
19. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a
prize of equal or greater value.
20. The winners of the competition will be selected by an independent adjudicator at random
from all completed colouring sheets and notified by no later than 20 th October 2020. Where
we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we
reserve the right to select a different winner.
21. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins
reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute
22. The winners will be provided before 30/11/20 with information on how to claim their prize.
The books and vouchers will also be delivered to winners before this date.
23. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
24. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write
to [email protected]
or Children’s Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 1
London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG and include the name of the competition.
25. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
26. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any
breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and
you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
27. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be
a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who
request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without
additional payment or permission.
28. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be
found at: http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/legal/Pages/privacy-policy.aspx
29. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or
expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions,
malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
30. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or
expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel
or alter the competition at any stage.
31. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales
and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.