DescriptionNo child's wardrobe would be complete without a Fair Isle knit, and this sweet and stripy duck version offers an adorable twist to the style. Made with cashmere for a luxuriously soft feel, the Indigo Duck Fair Isle jumper is a lovely option for cold days this season. Because it's machine washable too, it's as practical as it is adorable.
Fit and features
- We recommend the JoJo Knitwear Comb (E2031) to tackle any bobbles
- Fair Isle inspired duck design
- All-over stripes
- Cashmere mix
- Supersoft touch
- Button shoulder opening for easy dressing
- Round neck
- Long sleeves
- Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem
- 45% Viscose, 40% Nylon, 7% Wool, 5% Angora, 3% Cashmere
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Whilst this lovely knit is machine washable you DO NEED to take some care and treat it kindly. Unfortunately you can't throw it in with everything else. Please only wash on a wool setting using woollen detergent at 30 degrees max.
- Do not tumble dry, rather reshape whilst damp to ensure it continues looking good. We know this isn't ideal for busy families but it is still much easier than handwashing and means your little ones can wear these soft & natural fibres
- After some wear you may notice little bobbles appearing. This is caused by friction and is perfectly normal for quality knitwear made using soft yarns. You can use a pilling comb to easily remove them
Free Standard Deliverywith orders over £35 £0.00
Standard Deliveryon orders under £35 £3.95
ReturnsFree returns to store or return by post
|Delivery Type||Cost||Delivery Times|
|Free Standard Delivery with orders over £35||FREE||Delivered in approx. 5 working days|
|Standard Delivery with orders under £35||£3.95||Delivered in approx. 5 working days|
Standard Delivery is available to all UK addresses, including Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly and The Isle of Man.
Don’t forget the quickest way to return or exchange an item is to visit one of our stores.
We regret that due to our tiny stockrooms large products (including flat packed furniture, boxed toys, stair-gates, cribs, maternity cushions, beanbags, etc) may not be returned to our stores. If in doubt please call the store to avoid making a wasted trip.
NB: Personalised items may not be returned for refund or exchange.